Monday, March 30, 2009

MAN???

There is a male teacher!! WHO IS MY AGE!!! At my school!!! I didn't think I would ever see the day. Hahaaa, finally someone (other than me) who is younger than 30.

In other news, kids did an activity today where they had to create a movie script. Here' s a good one:

Type of Program: Documentary

Directors: Kim Dragon Ticket, Kim Fall Brother, Mr. Um

Actors: Anna, Universe God, Bigbang-Top, Alien

Number of Cameramen: 1

Summary: Long time ago, there was no earth. But there was a woman there. Her name was Anna. Anna was very angry because an alien ate Anna's nail. So she hit the universe god. So the god afraid of Anna. So he made a bigbang. But Anna was very strong, so she killed Top. And she became god of earth. So she made a earth. This is a earth story.

Most Important Scene:
A: Alien ate my nail. So I will hit the god.
B: I'm sorry.
A: Shut up. I must hit you.
B: Okay. I will make a Bigbang-Top for you.
A: You motherfucker. I will kill Top and I will be a god of earth.
B: Oh no! Help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment